I have organized this blogue into 5 sections which encompass different topics and blogging styles:
- The First section, titled “Sociological Perspective,” is where i intend to examine the sociological perspective on whatever comes to my mind. Although i am most academically inspired by Karl Marx’s social-scientific ethic i am not aligned to any particular sociological paradigm and generally favor a holistic approach to understanding phenomena.
- The Second section, titled “Idiotech: noob guides,” is where i intend to put my experiences with computer related technologies to good use. I have had a lot of failures and eventual successes that could be useful to the nervous people out there who would rather have a good unassuming walkthrough to guide them.
- The Third section, titled “Open Source Life: Ideas to Steal,” is where i plan to engage creatively with whoever thinks i have a good idea and wants to build on it or hi-jack it. I believe in free information and plan to experiment with implementing the copyleft philosophy to the creative process. If you are to take any of these ideas for your own creative process the terms i state are that you not lie about it being derived from my idea and that you not be a jerkoid to me by my definition of the word “jerkoid.”
- The Fourth section, titled “Approve/Disapprove.” is simply where i plan to either approve or disapprove of a person, place, thing, or idea and explain my position.
- The Fifth section, titled “Nonsense,” has no purpose and therefor can not be adequately explained.